In this valuable webinar, Dan Jablons of Retail Smart Guys (https://www.retailsmartguys.com) will provide some guidance for independent retailers like you to help open your stores after Covid-19. This super informative webinar will cover store layouts, staffing, marketing, selling, merchandising, and financial steps that retailers need to take in order to successfully reopen your stores after having been shut down. Board Retailers Association specially arranged for Dan to present this helpful and relevant webinar to our retailers.
When?: Dan originally presented this valuable and relevant webinar on Thursday, May 21, 2020 but is now available on demand anytime.
Where?: Right here. Just push play.
Why?: Because Board Retailers Association is a nonprofit that cares deeply about specialty retailers and provides resources like this to not only help specialty retailers like you to reopen your doors but also to lower your day to day costs, increase your profit margins and create more remarkable customer experiences.
Not already a BRA Regular (no cost) or Distinguished Retail Member? You can easily opt in via this super simple join form: https://www.boardretailers.org/join-bra/
BONUS In addition to the video, we received some other materials from Dan Jablons of Retail Smart Guys related to the presentation to share with you upon request including:
- A copy of all the slides of the presentation
- A Checklist to do the things that are mentioned in the presentation!
- Management One’s 12 Week Cash Flow Plan – A great tool to ensure that you know where your cash flow is headed. It will help you make the important decisions you need to make to keep your cash!
- Management One’s PPP Planner – For those of you that got the PPP loan, this will help you manage that money, so that you can get it forgiven and not be liable to repay more than you should
- Management One’s Retail Recovery Playbook – here’s the link to this super valuable tool: https://www.management-one.com/retail-recovery-playbook
Please request any of the above referenced documents by emailing our Executive Director who will reply with the requested attachments within 24 hours. Here is the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you find all of this helpful as you reopen your stores, and chart your course ahead during this unique time. Again, we hope that you’ll let us help you plan your inventory, work out your marketing, assist with any staffing issues, and generally be of service to you in any way we can! – Dan Jablons, Retail Smart Guys – www.retailsmartguys.com
This upcoming BRA webinar event is happening (anytime)