Surf Expo is the longest running and largest boardsports and beach/resort lifestyle tradeshow in the world, attracting buyers from across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America, and around the world. Held in January and September in Orlando, Florida, Surf Expo hosts a full lineup of special events, demos, fashion shows, and annual award ceremonies. The show features approximately 2,600 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line-up of special events.
Surf Expo’s summer show will kick off with Board Demo Day on September 3rd and Surf Expo on Thursday September 4 through Saturday, September 6, 2014. And you DON’T want to miss it.
Who: 26,000+ retailers, exhibitors and media
What: 2,600+ booths of apparel and hardgoods
Where: Orange County Convention Center, South Hall, Orlando Florida
When: September 4-6, 2014
And most importantly, the why:
- See the entire industry under ONE roof
- THE marketplace for WAKE. Period.
- Board Demo Day on September 3rd to demo the latest SUP and Wake boards and gear, allowing retailers to “try it before you buy it”
- From surf, which started it all, to Stand Up Paddle, Skate, Lifestyle, Boutique, Resort, Swim and more, no matter what your needs, Surf Expo is your one-stop marketplace.
- Always a 3-day show, which gives you more time to see everything!
- Multiple after hours events to mix, mingle & celebrate with the industry
- Named Fastest 50 for growth in Exhibitors, Attendance and size by Trade Show Executive
- Endorsed and supported by SIMA, BRA, WSIA and AWSI
- Wakeboarding Magazine’s annual Wake Awards, and AWSI’s Annual Awards & Party
- Industry Party at Typhoon Lagoon sponsored by Sanuk
“We always strive to bring together a quality mix of exhibitors and buyers—and the feedback confirms that we achieved this goal. We are pleased that we continue to be a show known for generating business, ” said Surf Expo Show Director, Roy Turner.
We’re looking forward to being in Orlando. Register now!